Friday, December 22, 2006

Twas the night.....

This ms my little Aidan fast asleep !!
This is my little angel!!! (in my bed) Patches the family puppy with his new windbreaker!!! Ok i know weird but I think its cute!!


Twas the night of Friday night, and all through the house not the puppy was winning not even a mouse, Aidan and Gabriel were fast asleep... Well this is some what of a fairy tale to me.... Tonight William started his night shift.... my sister is on a date to the movies and me well its to cold, yes cold to go out with the kids, so I might be blogging alot tonight.... I actually had to take pictures of my little ones fast asleep and yes even the puppy patches who now sports a windbraker yes I know its weird but he is part od the family too and I dont want him to get cold....brrrrr!!!! Out beautiful Mount Graham has snow, its so beautiful.... Im suprised how cold it is over here at night heck even during the day!!! I will not step outside until 11 or 12 in the noon even then it is still cold....I wanted all year for winter to come and now that its here what was a hoping so much for?There are times I dont even want to shave my legs just so my poor legs dont get cold, but then I think thats pretty gross and do it anyway!!! To all out there Have A merry Christmas!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment