Saturday, December 23, 2006

My cheena



This is by beautiful niece Christina. we all call her Nina Or Cheena, she is a month younger then my oldest son Aidanbut they are the BEst of Friends..She used to always say the cutest thing but out grew it recently...It was lesterday, instead of yesterday, but like I saud she out grew it!! She is so exotic..with bid beautiful brown eyes , gorgous tan skin, and she is her mamas little shadow, you would think they were sisters instead of Mother and Daughter!! Not only is she my favorite niece she is my only niece and she knows it I spoil her rotten and then send her on her way home to mom, the down fall is ny sister dies the same to my boys and its worser on me because I have two boys!! Whenher and Aidan are not togethr they make a phone call to eachother spend about 10-20 min. on the phone wanting one or the other to come over and play and when they are together we awlays have to break up the fighting!!! I guess thats what cousins are for right?

No comments:

Post a Comment