Monday, January 12, 2009

ANNIVERSARY WEEK

This weekend is my wedding anniversary. I am going to make this whole week about my Hubby, and share some love letter's to him, enjoy if you want and blush if you need to!

My Dearest Mr. Salas,
Oh, how I love thee! It is Monday morning, and the day is about to start, while all the while your night is just about to do the same, you crept in this morning from a long night of working your cute fanny off for this family. How I Thank God that you were the one he chose for me to be my Husband! I Thank God daily for you and your job and the wonderful way God provides for us, and how he has blessed us, he have come along way, but that way was only the way I want to come with God!

You in so many ways bring the light into our house. And in so many ways light up your families life just the same!

I Love God, and in return I Love you too Mr. Salas, Thank You for being the man of God, and for following his teachings. Until Tomorrow my Love! Sleep in Heavenly Peace!

Your Wife!


2 comments:

  1. This is quite sweet...I hope that he reads it!

    Thank you so much for leaving a comment to let me know that it works.
    I am so relived!

    I was looking for blogs with a retro feel. I hope you enjoy mine and come back often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister i am so happy for you and william i love you guys so much and im so happy that i am a part of your life and williams life congradulations to you god has blessed you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete