Wednesday, January 14, 2009

LOVE LETTER DAY 4

Good Morning my Darling,
How fun it was last night to be giddy like little teenagers laughing and talking late last night while the children slept.How at 10:30 we decided to raid the fridge and have no remorse about it.
Well darling what shall we today?
The house is clean....the shopping is done...let's go and be adventurous today shall we?
Shall we go and start adding to our "Disneyland Fund"?
Shall we go to the park with the little one while Aidan is at school?
Shall we go to Home Depot...I must admit I have a few plans in the back of mind..if that is a must!
How about we take a ride in the country side of Safford?
What ever it is Darling....I don't really care as long as I am with you doing it!!

I Love you Cutie Putie Pie!!

Wifey


I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have you--Monster's Inc.

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised to find that discovering another room in a dream was familiar to so many.
    It is fun seeing you at my blog. Thank you, too, for the compliment on my menus.
    Have great fun with that hubby of yours today!

    ReplyDelete