Friday, January 16, 2009

LOVE LETTER DAY 5

My Dearest Mr. Salas

Though the first time this morning I was able to awake with you..the second time around was lonely...I missed you!!

I send you kisses while you are at work...the boys want a bowl of cereal....the house is on the verge of getting cleaned...but it's still quite...your morning worship music is being replaced with the sounds of the washing machine on the rinse cycle....your bible reading is probably taking place right now at work as we speak.

I am looking forward to your morning call......but the only thing ringing right now a strange sound coming from the walls and Gabriel saying how he wants "his daddy" or sugar.

Oh darling I will be looking forward to tonight when I retrieve you from your work, and tomorrow we celebrate our anniversary!!!

Until then sweet darling!!
Wife!

1 comment:

  1. I bet your grandmother's homemade tortillas were the best!

    ReplyDelete