Friday, January 30, 2009

OH, those days

It feels good to be here again, on my own computer blogging again....blogging is so addictive isn't it? I find myself at times thinking of what to blog about, and even at time neglecting tim e with my family just to blog. I saw this picture and I just love the warm weather now...I said warm not scorching hot, till your drenched in sweat even when you are in bed! Thats Arizona for ya! Our pecan tress have no life to them right now, but I really do look forward to sitting underthem again watching the hubby strict up the BBQ grill!
Tis seems the sick bug is taking it's turn in my house, it's down to the last personin the house and thats hubby Salas..for about a week or so I went through the whole house not wearing any makeup......but it's clean up time, I need to razzle dazzle the hubby! But I must admit the I am not in the Retro Housewife mood a pair of comfy sweats, no bra, and a shirt would at times fit like a glove!!!
Am I right?


Oh, well back to the blog thing, I used to blog for the fun of it, to keep a memory or just to fill in because I wanted to, no a day's it was starting to feel like a job, taking away time from my kids and just life in general! I am not going to completely stop but there will be day's where I have nothing then there will be days where I might have like 4 blog posts all in one day!
Whats the point of having a blog to keep memories, if all I am doing is missing them because I am on the computer?
Am I right?
I am almost certain, that the fighting between the boys will minimize, and the relationship that we build as a family will change for the much needed better.

No comments:

Post a Comment