Tuesday, January 13, 2009

LOVE LETTER DAY 2

Good Morning My Darling,
How wonderful it is to have you home this week. To be able to wake to that gorgeous face is a dream come true. I was just thinking about this picture of you, do you remember this trip darling? It was our last family trip to Disneyland, oh, what fun it was wasn't it? Thank you for taking us twice last year. Can you believe God willing we have been married for 5 years out of our 81/2 years together? Where does the time go?

Myself, my sister, and the children are so lucky to have you part of our lives...you make life fun!
You don't mind as a parent, uncle, husband and brother in law that you have at times get your hands dirty...what a man!!!

I Love how you make sure no one is ever left out... I love how you understand that my sister is my Best Friend and you would never take that away from me. i Love to see the twinkle is the children's eyes when you mention we are going to go back to Disneyland for Christmas, and how funny it is to hear Christina ask if it is in three days....(i wish).

I Love that no matter how crazy my ideas are you always let me grow through with them ...even if they leave us broke for like a week!!

I Love how you let my sister and I be girls at times and you take the children for us...God Bless you for that!

I am going to end this letter for now, but be sure there is some loven comes your way You "Sweet Thang"

Love,
Your Wife

2 comments:

  1. You write such sweet letters.
    I think it is fun that you enjoy my blog…you actually left TWO comments for me yesterday! Thanks!
    Be seeing you again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sister you are so sweet, i love you and william , i hope i have a husband just as awsome as william because he is a great man of god, i know you guys have your moments but when we are all together ther is never a dull moment.

    ReplyDelete