Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MR. MOM

MY Dear Sweet friends,
I have to "brag" about my Hubby today!
I have had this horrible respiratory bug....in doing so, I have been able to read my bible, relax and try to get better, while my Hubby is in the back ground doing the dinner, washing dishes, keeping up with the boys....without a single complaint!!
I have been nestled in my room with vapors and heating pads...with three seasons of 7th Heaven!!
I have my 27th birthday, coming right around the corner.....I would be greatly happy to be better for that day!
But whatever the case may be......I still Love my Lord!!!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Marisa,

    It is sweet and good that you praise your wonderful husband for all his hard work. May God bless him today.

    I will pray for you, and I hope you feel better for your birthday.

    This is a cute picture.

    Love, Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say that your birthday is January 8th?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, darling Marisa, if this IS your birthday…I want to say

    Happy Birthday!

    Love, Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came over from visiting Her Southern Charm.

    I love this picture…what a life! Only after having a baby was I ever treated so incredibly.

    You surely have a good man there!

    ReplyDelete