Saturday, January 10, 2009

BIRTHDAY REVIEW

My Birthday Thanks to Jesus was wonderful! I woke up early that morning to spend with God first thing! I was then greeted by some wonderful gifts by my favorite wonderful Aunt! I got everything I asked for and more! Here above a Dear sweet friend of mine gave me a journal that I absolutly fell in love with(Hope I so thought of you when I opened it) and yes I do of course love "I Love Lucy"!!

That Morning when I got back from doing my weekly bill paying, going to Aidan's school with him and doing the grocery shopping, I had a house that was spotless, and a handsome Hubby to have done it all!

Nothing not a crumb!



The Livng room to me sparkled! That gorgous Hubby of mine knows how to make the lady of the house very happy!!!



My wonferful sister got that sign for me!!! I screamed (literally) when I opened it! I was so surprised, because I had really wanted on of these for a really long time! SHe knows me toooo well!! What a lucky sister I am to have such a wonderful sister as her!!



2 comments:

  1. Dear Marisa,

    I am pleased to see that you had a wonderful day.
    What a happy gift…and thank you for thinking of me…you know me well.
    Your husband is a sweetheart for sure! I can tell you like red…it is my favorite color.

    I will not be blogging anymore. I wrote a final post yesterday.

    I will miss you!

    I love you, darling Marisa!

    Love, Hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! How come I dont have that picture of you guys? I want one!!!

    MOM

    ReplyDelete