Monday, January 19, 2009

I AT TIMES NEED ONE


Being a stay at home full time mom, this little remote would come in handy.
I have always liked the more updated "Stepford Wives" movie, I think it would be magical to have a life like they do, but to have a remote husband, don't get me wrong I have a good hubby but at time's having to repeat to take out the trash over and over starts to get old, but if I just had a button to push......BAM right then it would happen.
Or to have a put away button.......the possibilities are endless on that one...his tools, socks, undies, jeans, wallet...the list goes on and on.
The romance button.....I would have that button taped down all the time!!!!
I need to manufacture in this remote ASAP.......because I am going to start day dreaming about a list of things about a mile long!

2 comments:

  1. hee hee.... that's funny! I need one of those too! Let me know when you manufacture it - I'll buy one!!!

    Hope you don't mind if I borrow that picture to post on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! I would hate to see the remote the men would come up with for us! :)

    ReplyDelete