Saturday, November 15, 2008

EVERYDAY I LOOK FOR SOMETHING CHRISTMASY

I absolutely love this figurine....I am in need of finding one...but I have come up empty handed...
I remember the commercials when I was little about Santa and Coke cola....you better believe that I left him a coke or two with his cookies, because really what goes down better with blossom cookies? I am more of a Pepsi person myself but there is something about the way they drink it out of a glass bottle that makes my mouth water...it looks so sweet and quenching....I made need to go to Minit Market a get one now.....I better wait until it is at 8 in the morning though.

I put this up for my new friend Ernestine...she too likes the old fashion kind of gal's too!!
I tell you I think I was born in the wrong era.I Love the 1940's....... I love everything about that era. From the way they catered to their homes all they way to their red lipstick!


1 comment:

  1. Dearest Marisa,

    I came here today to see it you were feeling better and to thank you for your sweet note on my blog.

    Oh, yes! I am a 1940’s girl at heart. I think it was too cute of you to post this for me. Wow, what an honor! You just blessed me today and made me feel so loved.

    I have always favored Coke because of the wonderful ads, but a few years back, I realized that I actually prefer the taste of Pepsi. So, now I say, Coke: it’s the real thing, but Pepsi: it’s the right one, Baby!

    I am loving getting to know you, Marisa. God is so good to me to let me find a sister like you.

    May God warm you with His love and overwhelm you with His blessing today.

    Love, Ernestine :)

    ReplyDelete