Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TRIP IN REVIEW

For some reason, when I blog it doesn't put my pictures in the order that I want it so instead of going from start to finish we are going from finish to start. My sister and I ended our mini vacation, with a stop at the Cat walk in New Mexico, it was so beautiful....the colors the leaves(which I happened to have taken a few) the water falls it was soooo beautiful, something only one can experience and have your breath taken away....and not from the hike either...that right there is a whole other story.....we my sister and I hiked UP hill for about 3miles.....I had to stop I thought I was going to pop a lung.....it is a good thing I am saved because I thought I might die. I will soon post more pictures.
Here is Luna lake in Luna New Mexico..another beautiful lake

My hearty breakfast at the Bear Wallow...now Alpine is a small little teeny tiny town that everyone knows everyone.....literally, I couldn't find my mom's business so we stopped and asked the librarian...and new in a nano second where I could find her.


Now this was our view from our window at the restaurant, first a good eaten and then a perfect view....that's Alpine for ya!



And last but not least the cabin..I love that cabin...take in mind I would never want to live there this is a wonderful place to visit 2 days max, but that is where I draw the line....I needs me some Walmart, and Dollar tree, and Safeway, this whole having to travel 30 miles to get the few things is for the birds.
But I am glad to be home, it was nice while it lasted but it was satisfying to come home and break up the brother fights once again.....HOME SWEET HOME!!!




1 comment:

  1. Nice to have you back, Marisa.

    Would you believe me if I told you I missed you, and it was only two days.

    I would love to take an overnight trip with one of my sisters. Of course, we would end up staying up all night taking.

    All but one of my sisters live too far away to see them. We went to Florida April 2006, and I was able to take my children to see my sister and her children. I only had Saturday and Sunday to visit and we stayed up all night until 3:00 A.M. and were up again by 6:00 A.M. Another sister came down from Virginia with her large family, so we had a real slumber party. It was a time I will always cherish. Sisters are wonderful!

    Your breakfast is a favorite of mine.

    Love, Ernestine

    ReplyDelete