Saturday, November 29, 2008

IT'S AN OLD POST.....BUT I HAVE TO POST IT

Thanksgiving went fairly smooth, the night before I baked away.....while Gabriel "helped" doing whatever he was doing!
That day was the most beautiful day to me it was dark cloudy and raining, to us that was the perfect day to have Thanksgiving on! My back yard was covered with leaves from the storm the night before.

To finish off the night my sister was over so we did our gingerbread houses, it was to be for the kids to do but the adults ended doing them anyway, my husband and I did the boy's, which turned into them gettingmad at us because we finished it.......go figure!


Here is my sister, not feeling 100% better but she was a trooper, and came along to join in, she neded up doing her daughter's house too!



1 comment:

  1. Well, here is something we have in common; I also love dark rainy days. Rainstorms are my delight.

    Ernestine :)

    ReplyDelete