Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I DON'T DO COFFEE...BUT I NEED A JUMP START

I really really need a jump start this morning, I woke up did my bible reading and then it stopped...literally stopped............my motivation. Tonight is the night we have our Church Thanksgiving feast and I still have no clue what to make for it. I have a heaping pile of laundry in the wash room waiting for me I have rooms that need to be cleaned and guinea pigs that need tending to and a 3 yr. old who at times gets hungry and I just can't seem to move away from my room. It's the weather, I woke up this morning to let Sugar out and you know what I saw....black thick clouds, now this weather by far is the weather that makes me beam and do a little dance for joy....but then it also brings out my lazy colors and that turns into wanting to stay in bed and watch a good movie(Which by the way I totally have on my DVR...Samantha All American Girl, waiting for me).
Like right now I am debating on actually getting up and doing something, it is not in my nature to sit around and be lazy.....gasp..........me lazy.............I won't allow it, besides I have to go get Aidan at 12 anyway, I can't be lazy!!
I better go hit my pantry and recipes to find what to take to church tonight.


I so had to post this..............it's hilarious...........

3 comments:

  1. Hello Marisa,

    I was going to ask you if you drank coffee when I commented on those delicious looking cinnamon rolls, but then I thought, “Of course, she drinks coffee. How can you have cinnamon rolls without coffee?”

    I love the bright yellow kitchen!

    God, please bless Marisa with energy today.

    Love, Ernestine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - I hope you had a lovely day. I'm sure you are now having a blast at your Thanksgiving Dinner at church. I'm sure whatever you ended up bringing was a hit.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Marisa,

    I hope you had a wonderful time last night.

    I like to playfully call today “Thankful Eve” and I would like to say, Thankful Eve, God let me meet you!

    Love, Ernestine :)

    ReplyDelete