Saturday, November 1, 2008

OH SWEET NOVEMBER HOW I'V MISSED THEE

Today is the day that I have been waiting for................It is finally here November, this morning after myhouse was cleaned (yes I am that kind of person who cleans the house fron top to bottem on Saturdays) I put out what little November items I have to celebrate it's arrival.
My Turkey bobble head.......come on you know it's cute!!!

My scarecrow with his arms wide open to Welcome anyone into my house.


MY happy little pumpkins are so happy to be out of there wrapping and have ther rightful place on my coffee table!!!!
SO TO ALL OF YOU TODAY I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY WITH IT BEING NOVEMBER 1 ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm new to this seasonal stuff (I grew up in San Diego where there is only summer and not summer haha) I'm living in South Dakota now and the seasons are extreme!

    I love your decorations :) I love to decorate. I always look forward to the day after thanksgiving...that is why I get my Christmas stuff out haha. I like to savor every moment of that Holiday season :) haha

    ReplyDelete