Friday, October 31, 2008

FINALLY THE END OF THE MONTH

I am so glad the October is finally going to be over, we here are not much about Beggars Night..aka what others may call Halloween, We let the kids dress up if they want and they would rather just pass out candy more then anything else, but Aidan still wanted to show what he would look like with the teeth.
Our final finale of all the pumpkins look like when they are done. I had on insisted that we each get a size that represented us.no not fat ones a bog one for daddy a lil bit smaller one for mama. and so on...I think after realizing I may end up with carpo tunnel (spelling?) from all the cutting I had to do and redo over and over, a lesson was learned there.......no matter what you have heard, size doesn't matter!!!!!!

See here is proof we started at about 7 and ended at 9.pumpkin guts were every where, and so were alot confused looking faces, mine included!


Aidan and I started with the littlest one first for a prerun of what we should make it look like.
It ended up being Gabriel's pumpkin with the generic face of a pumpkin.


Wednesday night we had our annual yearly church Harvest party so this is what the kids were. Aidan a ninja turtle...for about a year now he has ever so wanted to be one, I think if I would let him we would wear this everyday, and watch the movies everyday.
And Gabriel was Zorro, he wasnt to happy about the mask but he stuck it out for a picture.
And now since today is the real Halloween Day, nothing really major will be going on but handy out candy, and some pretty good stuff I might add, popcorn balls little trinkets and candy!!!
So to all who celebrate participate or whatever you do!!!!!
HAPPY BEGGARS NIGHT




No comments:

Post a Comment