Monday, October 27, 2008

WEEKEND REVIEW

This weekend here in our small town was our annual Harvest Festival .
We thought if we got there still in the morning it wouldn't be so bad. We were WRONG WRONG WRONG..because it was HOT.....HOT........HOT.





I for sure thought today was the final day that we were going to feel the fall air becoming cooler. Nope! It has once again fooled us here in Arizona. Here is Safford we have the most beautiful mountain named Mount Graham, no matter where you are in Safford you always get an eye full of the mountain, just today I was saying I can't wait for it to have snow on the top so we can go up there and have a hay day!
No matter the weather or the season every time around this part of the year I love to read and keep in my heart Ecclesiastes 3 1:-8, There is a time for everything and a SEASON for every activity under heaven.
This goes for myself as well as other's these days that the Lord has made for us to Praise and wardship him in, why waste them arguing, complaining, gripping, or being negative. When we can be Thankful to our God for being alive to stop and smell the roses, help others in need, give a compliment, or just give a smile?
Whether I go in the rapture or I go in the death, I want to leave a legacy behind, for my children I want them to be able to pass on things to their children and grandchild, that it all start with Marisa me, I want every morning to start with their kids doing what I do to my children before school pray over them. The traditions we make every year from balloon launching with wishes for birthdays all the way to getting pj's on Christmas eve. I want my Strength and Faith in God to live in my boys to pass on to their wives. Every parent says this "I never want my children to have to go through what I went though" I couldn't highlight that statement any better, because I don't' want them to go through an ounce of what I went through before I was saved.
So starting today I am going to start building my legacy, with a
Thank You to all my wonderful sister's in the Lord who I have met by just simply doing some blog hoping and listening to God and following his direction to find Sunny's blog.....because truthfully that's where it all began!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Marisa! It was really good to hear from you! What cute little boys you have. Glad to hear you are doing good. I haven't seen you in years! Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet sister Marisa!

    In spite of the heat, it looks like all of you (at least your boys) really had a GREAT time!

    And speaking of roses....I have some "bloggy love" I wanted to pass on to you....a rose! :-) Please stop by my blog to pick it up!

    Love you dear sister,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete