Saturday, October 18, 2008

MY SUPER SATURDAY....I AM FULLY CHARGED

Well my friends the Lord has once again healed me and I am back to my old self once again, which I am pretty sure my husband will appreciate, because he is in for a good dinner tonight, with all the fix en's..I have to give a shout out to my Aidaypop who is doing excellent, in his kindergarten state...he is such a Super star.
I have a pretty full day ahead of me, like most of my Saturdays are, but today I have to go over lots of things, I need to air the house out, disinfect every nook and cranny here to get rid of them pesky things... first on the list change my sheets, yet again, now that I am feeling better, I don't want them to reoccur, I needs me some nice clean crisp lines, with a nice powder fresh feel to them,(yes strange but true my sister and I after we have new clean sheets on our bed we out powder on them,not really sure why, but hey don't knock it till you try it.)




This is my nightstand/pharmacy has been for the last three days I haven't even seen the bottom of it in a while, and well that's just not right, so this is second on the list...like the pink furry slippers? No they are not mine, they belong to my Build a Bear that I made at Disneyland....Yes I own one...I had to everyone else was getting one, well my kids anyway..and well...let's move on!!!!
Here is my laundry pile, I am pretty amazed that it isn't touching the roof by now, but I will take on the battle and have it down by today...that's right by today I said.....Wow I haven't even started and I am starting to feel light headed, must be from all the typing I am doing....on to the next............
See this Little cutie...this here is Aidan, seems he has caught what Mama had,and I have to get him better by Monday(take this as your cue to add him to your prayer list), he can't miss anymore school, because of the time he has missed (Disneyland trip in September and his Little dupa getting hurt)it has resulted me or my Hubby to visit with the Principle on Monday!!

Wow just typing all this I am starting to getting(cough cough) a little (sniff sniff) tired maybe I should lay down before I try to conquer these battles of House chores...Oh , I better quit doing that with that kind of attitude I am not going to get anywhere!!!

To all my sister in the Lord out there, Thank You for your prayer's!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sister Marisa!

    You're welcome and I'm so thankful to hear that you're feeling better! I will absolutely be praying for Aidan as well!

    Bless you!
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete