Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GABRIEL'S IDENTITY

When we go around the house and can't find Gabriel, we just know that he is doing something, he shouldn't be doing.....like this for example.
And this two fro example...he has a thing about touching or pulling people and animals ears, we haven't quite figured out why, but it really drives us crazy.
We are not to sure if this is Gabriel or Sugar about to cause more mischief.

This kid has perfect timing, right after dad cleans the room Gabriel the whirlwind, once again has left his mark. Willliam and I just said this morning he is what is going to keep us alive....inlater days......like when we get older, because this kid is a ball of fire, that at times can never be tamed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sister, thank you for taking the time to visit our blog at bahaybj.

    I'd like to join you and other sister at A Wife's Biblical Submission. I'm in the process of preparing myself in prayer, and also would like to buy a beautiful notebook where I can write my reflections about that particular study.

    I'm really excited as I learn more how to be a Godly Wife to my husband and for God's Glory!

    I'm honored to meet you here.

    Have a lovely day with our amazing God and your family!

    ReplyDelete