Saturday, October 4, 2008

SOME NICE LITTLE FINDS

Thursday, before Aidan was due to get out of school, I found my way over to our local thrift store and was amazed at some little finds that I came across. Once I step foot in there I am determined to find something that I don't need but will soon find a need to it. Do I sound to needy? Didn't think so.

The tree topper is just gorgeous, the bobble head turkey is as cute as a button, the jolly Roley poly snowman cookie jar will soon be filled on a daily basis for the kids and nieces...even for my hubby and sister who like to sneak there hands in the cookie jar so often. And my delightful plate to put the sticky buns on , for our traditional Christmas breakfast.

I love this time of year, and here in Arizona it can't get here quick enough, once I go to Wal-mart or any store and I start to see the fall items hit the shelf I to hit them because I can't wait for this time of year to begin.

Aidan is already talking about going up to Mt. Graham and playing in the snow, around these parts, only GOD knows when that is going to happen, but it's OK I am willing to be patient, I mean I have this long, whats a few more weeks/months .....Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment