Friday, October 3, 2008

I NEED A KICK START

I have a full day ahead of me......wife duties, mother duties, house duties, but God always keeps his promises..........I woke up this morning early mind you.....Aidan doesn't have school on Friday's, but my internal alarm clock had me up at 6:22, so I started my day with my Internet devotionals and so on, it's 8:14 right now I have my 2 boy's outside playing(before it ever gets to cold to) and my honey doing a mile long "Honey to do list".

And yet again God keeps his promise.

It's going to be a wonderful day.

Why you ask?

I read my Dear Sweet Friend Sunny's blog.

And today I too Choose....

Love

Joy

Peace

Patience

Kindness

Goodness

Faithfulness

Gentleness

Self Control


As Sunny puts it....................I will only be influenced by GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment