Saturday, October 4, 2008

QUIT QUARRELING WITH GOD

Quit quarreling with God! Agree with him and you will have Peace at last! - Job 22:21


Have you ever quarreled with God? Perhaps you've been angry with Him for one reason or another. I know how that feels because I have been there. But the truth is we need to quit quarreling with God, really become acquainted with Him, and begin to agree with Him. Then we will have the peace in our lives that we all long for.

I urge you today to make peace with God, follow his directions and the words that he gives you, and begin to enjoy life. There are people right now in this world, who want to do so much for god , but say they can't or they don't know how or they don't know where to start, they are prolonging the quarreling with God. Stop and start now, no matter the reason, excuse or fear give it to God.


God, I admit that at times I quarrel with you. Please forgive me. I come into agreement with you, and or will for me, with your purpose for my life. I will start following your directions so that I will have lasting Peace. - Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment