Sunday, October 5, 2008

ABOUT A WEEK TO LATE ...BUT I AM GOING TO POST THEM.

I can not believe how bad of a mother I have been, I didn't even post, my son's 6Th Birthday.....how could I have been so misplaced to do such a thing?
His day started out the night before opening the "Birthday Eve" gift, yes we let our kid's open one present the night before our birthday!!
We had a nice little small 6 people party at the park pizza, bread sticks, and cake...everything that a 6 year old would not disapprove of.
Aida didn't figure this out at all but he had only 6 gift's to compliment the year of him turning 6.

For everyone's birthday we get balloon's and put wishes on them, and let them go!!!!!

There I put this in my blog, and now I don't feel so guilty.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AIDAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

    It's a good thing I'm typing it and not singing it...talk about insult to injury! HA!

    Marisa, tell your gorgeous son, HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the goofy lady on the internet!

    Love you sweet sister!
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete