Friday, October 10, 2008

LATE AND I MEAN LATE LAST NIGHT!!


Late last night after the kids were in bed and as I was alone(the Hubby was working graveyards)
I sat there in my room craving more of God and the word, I finally had my quite time so I allowed myself to come before God, and pour out my heart to him, I so wanted to do some "housecleaning" in my heart, and I was stopping myself for a reason even to me that was unknown. The devil has a tendency to make me feel like a horrible mother, because there are times that I have to get stern and discipline my kids, he makes me feel like a failure as a wife, because for some odd reason my husband is getting on my last nerve.
And as A Christian he makes me feel almost invisible........well last night I had, had enough!!!
I bowed my knees and heart before God, and renewed my spirit, for a while it had been in need of one.
Because of God laying this calling on my dear friend Sunny, her lesson's from day one I have written down in my own notebook, I pulled that out and began to reread everything I have ever written down, highlighting, bible reading,and just becoming closer to my Savior.
This morning I woke up with a new heart, and a new spirit, I feel as now that I have color in my life!!

2 comments:

  1. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    I am in prayer sweet sister...make no mistake...I believe God has His hands all over this study and is puruposefully bringing us all together. You are "physically" on my prayer list (these aren't just words), I am writing every name of every woman down in my "Biblical Submisson" notebook right next to my sweet sister Sunny's picture and profile and praying faithfully for each of you. I am thourougly convinced of God that this study is divinely inspired by HIM to save our world one marriage at a time...so welcome to the battle...expect the warfare...but press for victory. IT WILL COME!!

    I love you.

    Amanda Bowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank the Lord for His Holy Spirit pressing it deeply upon you to draw near to Him and aren't you sooo glad you did? Thank you for your encouraging words you left on my blog and wanted to do the same. I look forward to coming along side you as a fellow sister in Christ!

    Blessings,
    Stefani

    ReplyDelete