Friday, October 3, 2008

MY SPIRITUAL GROCERY LIST

I had a little bit of some Spiritual Shopping I had to do today......
Care to join??

List

  • Bread- We are fortunate enough to have God give us our Daily Bread.
  • 3 lbs. of Love- To Show the people in my life the God has given me pounds and pounds of Love.
  • 1 pkg. of Salt- Salt is known to melt ice.....and at times there are some icy cries and tears that need to be melted away.
  • 1 Box of Band aids- To cover the Boo Boo's.
  • 1 Huge heaping of Faith- To know that under those band aids GOD is doing all the Healing of those booboo's.
  • 1 bag of Joy- To make every life moment Joyful.
  • 1 Humble Pie- Because Humbly we come before God to admit that we are sinner's.
  • 2 bushels of Peace- To know that Peace should always be with us, for the hand of God is always over us.
  • A nice wonderful Sunday-To be able to go and worship my God with an open and willing heart.....These are the best kind of Sundays.

HAPPY SHOPPING.......I got these at a bargain rate!!

1 comment:

  1. Sister i love this grocery list i love the way you word things

    ReplyDelete