Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SOME NEW ADDITIONS....THEY LOVE THEIR NEW HOME

Yesterday started out as any other Monday would have...early and soon to follow boredom.....I had been tugging at my hubby for a while that we needed a new table....the other one he had was kind of "ghetto" one chair was barely hanging on to any life and one chair didn't even match the rest of the chairs, so in my eyes it was time for an upgrade. So there she sits...ain't she a beaut?
I had recently been telling my sister that I so needed a table with a bench seat for the kids, I think she told me to keep looking and I did, it's not brand new 2Nd hand, but NO complaints out of me, it has that country look that matches the rest of our house too. I plan on having some good eaten on this there table, and some pretty wonderful holidays and traditions embroidered by memories.

And as if my table weren't enough my hubby got my my very first china set, to some it may just look like a regular setting, but for me it's wonderful!!!!! Oh the tea I plan on serving with this set and the elegant dinner's and anniversary's that will decorate our table with. I felt as though it was Christmas day for me, I know or about a few hours I was smiling ear to ear.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Marisa I LOVE your new table and chairs! And hey, there ain't nottin wrong with 2nd hand baby! As long as it works, it's GREAT!

    We have a country look as well, so I really, really like your new table with bench!

    And the China your wonderful hubby bought you is GORGEOUS! As you were writing about all the meals, Christmas dinners and so forth, I just started to smile as I was imagining how blessed and so excited you will be when you serve meals on your first set of China!

    I'm so excited for you Marisa!

    Thank you for sharing the beauty of God's blessings in your home with us!

    Love you sister!
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marisa, I am part of Sunny's study. Came to read your blog and get to know you a little better. I love your new table.

    ReplyDelete