Friday, October 17, 2008

I'M GETTING BETTER

I can't stand being away from my little blog for so long, it feels like I haven't been here in years. I can say that I am getting better praise to my God, but it seems' the kids are getting the leftover's of what I had, what can I say we are a share alike kind of family. It's finally Friday and since Tuesday night, was the night it all begin.
I started with a sore throat..thinking I it would be gone by the next day........the next day came but the sore throat didn't leave, Wednesday morning came William called in and he became MR. Mom, which didn't start on the right foot because Aidan our oldest got hurt badly in the shower let me spare you all the detail's...but his dupa is doing fine, yes dupa...aka his sitter...you know his butt...he considers it a bad word....
Well it's Friday and I am starting to feel the prayers in full effect......about every hour it seem;s Aidan wants me to lay hands on him and pray, because he knows that the healing is in prayer, hence because we believe in the power of prayer in our Casa!!!
Trust me once I have the strength of a bull I will be back to my regular blog posting until then, I am SO taking it easy!!!
Oh and by the way did I tell you that my husband had to be a house wife for the day....it was hilarious, I don't think he can handle my everyday job, but it sure was nice of him to try though!!!

1 comment: