Friday, November 21, 2008

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK ALOT .............

little by little day by day I scream inside ffro December to get here. I have a little of my Christmas things starting to come out of the shelves and out of the closets. Nativity Scene salt and pepper shakers.......I don't use them I just put them out to display Christmas.
My brand new cookie cutters that are metal....i dried when I got these.....they just reminded me of when I was little and my gramma would bake at Christmas time.



Ans the rest of the pile that is starting out small but by the time Dec 1 is here I want it to be over flowing!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looking pretty, Marisa.

    Christmas is exciting, but Thanksgiving Day is my favorite holiday, so I have to slow myself down and wait until after that. I do like to put up our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving, and I hope my sweet husband will have the lights up this weekend so we can turn them on Thanksgiving Day.

    I like to decorate as early as possible after Thanksgiving to make the most of the Christmas season.

    Then when Christmas is over, I do not take the tree down until after New Years and sometimes let it stay up for another week after that. I hate to end the holidays. At least my birthday is in January, so I always have something to look forward to.

    I will be looking forward to seeing more of your lovely picture to share as you decorate for Christmas

    Love Ernestine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, how about that…January 8th…mine is the 21st. :)

    You must have a lot of energy to put your tree up on Thanksgiving Day (night)!
    I usually need Friday to recuperate after the wonderful Thanksgiving Day hustle and bustle and put our tree up on Saturday.

    Bill usually says, “Well, Christmas is over”, on Christmas night, and I always remind him it is not over until New Years…I just can’t let it go. :(

    Love, Ernestine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful!

    I am so sorry that I have not gotten over to say hi and introduce myself! I have been part of the Biblical Submission study for about 3 weeks now.

    I am so excited about it and can't wait to get to know you better!

    Many Blessings!
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete