Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GOD KNEW BEFORE WE KNEW


God knew that Ernestine would be my dear friend, before I ever knew anything about her. Now still really not knowing eachother, we are in contact almost each and everyday!
She is a sister in Christ that I will always have, all because of blogging.
We are probably miles beyond miles apart, and we still have alot of things in commen...and God knew this!
Thank You my dear sweet friend for the kind words, the beautiful pictures and the wonderful friendship!
We both had no idea about eachother.........But God did!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Marisa,

    You make me laugh and cry at the same time. What a cute and tender post. God did know, and He is so wonderful in all that he designs. It is fun to find another old-fashioned girl.

    It is wonderful, too, that we found each other at such an inspiring blog, and that we both want to be submissive wives. Isn’t it great to find kindred spirits?


    I Love you!

    Ernestine :)

    ReplyDelete