Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SOME SICKNESS AND THEN TOMARROW

Last night at our church party was great....I love to be among my "church family"....there is nothing more satisfying then to be with wonderful godly people. This isn't a post that has 1000 things I am grateful for though there are many things that I am,no this is what I am going to do I have met some wonderful women here on the the blog world, so I am just going to let a window of my life open out to you.
I am Thankful everyday that I am a Christian.....the devil tries to make me feel otherwise, but now I have the strength from God to rebuke him and move on, if I was in the world, he would have had be at the first bate. I am Thankful that my husband is saved and a wonderful man at that. I am Thankful that I have two boys that are healthy,active, and have an understanding about the way we live according to God. I am Thankful to my God, for EVERYTHING that he has done in the Salas family house hold..........because trust me we are a testimony in it's self. This woman here is William's sister....she passed away unexpectedly in April, she was very young, lived far from the family, and her lifestyle was different from ours. To this day no one knows how or why she died. I am Thankful that I have a sister, who is my Best Friend, we call each other about 10 or more times a day, we shop together, we are inseparable, and I love her dearly. I am Thankful that she is saved, and is so in love with God, that she beams with inner beauty. I am Thankful to be her Older Sister and try to protect her when I can, though she is 22 and doesn't need my protection, because she is made of steel. She has grown into the most amazing woman and mother of God. Though she is a single mother she never gets mad at God, she knows that God has plan for her life, and leaves it at that.
With Thanksgiving being tomorrow my sister is very sick, please pray for her to be able to enjoy Thanksgiving with us. I wish you all a wonder and Happy Thanksgiving, I will post sometime on Friday or Saturday.

WE ARE "THAT" FAMILY WHO PRAYS TOGETHER


2 comments:

  1. How sad about William's sister.
    It is good to hear you have a wonderful sister, and so near. Yes, I will be praying for her to be well and enjoy a pleasant Thanksgiving with your family.
    Love, Ernestine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marisa,
    How is your sister?
    Thinking of you.
    Love, Ernestine :)

    ReplyDelete