Monday, November 3, 2008

WEEKEND REVIEW


This weekend was set on cruise control, nothing major happened, nothing out of the ordinary either.

Aidan recieved his first check ever for a whopping $ 2.00 from the County Fair! That had his attention for about 5 seconds, then realized what can he get for 2 bucks!!


Saturday was a lazy/cleaning day! then later on towards the night I got the shopping bug and who better to spend money with but my little sister....so I put a dent in my Christmas shopping, and hopefully by then we can be able to turn our hearter's on and come home to a warm house, but I am not going to hold my breath on it......tomarrows high is subpost to be like 79 I will have to believe it when I see it!!


Sunday was a wonderful day to be in church.....as was Sunday night!!!


And today with being Monday, every Monday is a hard day to start up a week with, but I usually start mine off with a "Thank You Jesus for this day" hope in the shower, do my devotionals and things on the computer, and by 7 o'clock start waking up the school boy...here I am blabbing on and on....when I have a mountain of clothes to start washing!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment