Monday, November 24, 2008

WEEKEND REVIEW

To start the weekend off I made some cinnamon rolls to keep the belly warm and cozy, for the cold weather that finally decided to come to Arizona! They were just seething in frosting! The boys decided to protest and not get out of bed, because mom and dads bed felt way to warm to get out of, Gabriel decided to make a dramatic expression.........and scene!!
My little Sugar got a sweater, she is in so need of one, it's a little chilly in the morning's when she has to go tinkle.....but it doesn't end there............I went to Wal-mart and I also purchased some .....pj's, yes pj's she is a very spoiled little girl, she sleeps with the kids or us and she never ever sleeps on the floor or outside! I mean look at that little face, could you throw that cutie out in the cold? Didn't think so!!


Here is Aidan protesting also.............Give Peace.............Don't make me get out of bed!





Here is Aidan's little Turkey that he made in Sunday School.........I just adore it, I made sure not to let Gabriel get near it thinking that he would make the eyes fall off.......well am eye did fall off, but it was Aidan, he felt terrible about it he was afraid that the Turkey wasn't going to be able to see Thanksgiving! It's alright my son.......Mom can fix that right up!




3 comments:

  1. Dear Marisa,

    Cinnamon rolls! There you go again making that yummy food!
    Happy Monday to you!

    Love, Ernestine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisa,

    Thank you for your comment on my post. I will pray for your husband's work.

    Love, Ernestine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Those cinammon roles look yummy! Your puppy is so sweet looking and I love the sweater. Our puppy (toy poodle) is currently wearing a sock that my hubby cut holes in so she could have a sweater too. I hope to post a picture of it on Wed. if you want to pop over.

    I will pray for your hubby's work too. My husband was out of work for a whole year once, and I just want to say that God provided for us. We never lost our house, never went hungry, or couldn't pay our bills, or anything. You will find Him to be faithful.

    Do you know what a pricebook is? That really helped us save a lot of money (you're probably already frugal but I had never heard of one). Sorry, I'm writing a book here.

    ReplyDelete