Wednesday, December 17, 2008

DID YOU MISS ME.....I AM STILL HERE


Hello Friends,
Yes in fact I am still here been rather busy..run down.......saturday was the funeral...........Sunday church........Monday life...........Tuesday Aidans first Christmas school program(will be tomarrows post).
And in between those day's was some major baking, present wrapping, new songs to teach Aidan for the church christmas play.....the kids a natural!!!!
Let's see what else......bible reading, being a mother, laundry (sweet niblets) I have to do that again today....I probably have ding dong stamped on my forhead I caved I hgave the boys 1 of their presents (blush, blush) I am not one to be able to keep a secret like presents hidden!!
But on the other hand I passed out goodies to my neighbors...........and they were a hit!!!
Happy Wednesday!!
It's good to be back!!

1 comment:

  1. OF COURSE, we missed you, Marisa!

    Dearest Marisa,

    I am really supposed to be busy already, but I had to make a “quick” stop by Naomi’s blog, and found that they are still sick and needing prayer there.

    Then I saw that you had a new post, and I HAD to stop by to say “Helloooo” because I don’t know when I will get another chance today.

    I am happy that you are doing well.
    Love you so much!
    Hope :

    ReplyDelete