Friday, December 5, 2008

IS IT ME...OR DOES SICKNESS LIKE MY HOUSE?

Good day to everyone, just when I thought about not blogging(only because we don;t really have alot going on here) I couldn't leave my bloggy with out a post today.The devil is trying to get me down with this..sickness, early in the morning while my hubby is creeping in to the house(because he works graveyards) I open my eyes Thank God for this day and I take my first swallow.

ME: "Honey I feel as if I am swallowing a pack of nails"
William: "Want me to pray over you"?
ME:Shacking my head, because I just don't want to bother talking....after he lay's his hands on me and prays I noticed a difference in my throat, oh the wonderful healing power of God.

How lucky are we as Christian's to call on God with prayer, and because we believe in him, trust him, and have faith in him...he heals us......the bible clearly state's by HIS stripe's we ARE HEALED.

I want to post this more in a prayer chain matter,there is a man in our church who is dieing of cancer...to make a long story short the kemo he was getting didn't help the cancer spread, he's on hospice, and the doctor's are giving him a matter of week's to day's. Now my God is bigger then this cancer.....The day that Dennis found out he had cancer instead of getting mad at God he praised God saying "He is still on the throne".

Now I know Satan is trying to fill this family with fear....doubt...unbelief...right now as Christians we need to bond together with the power of prayer. Matthew 8:17 says "He took our infirmities and carried our diseases."

John 16:33- I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have over come the world.

My little sniffle seems so little to what Dennis is going through, but I know that God will conquer in the endfor any sickness and disease.

I Love my God!
How Great is our God.

4 comments:

  1. AMEN sister! What an incredible gift from God your husband is too! The first thing that caught my attention is how your husband's first response to you feeling sick was to take your pains to the throne of God! WOW! What a wonderfully loving and godly man!

    And I will be praying for your friend Dennis. He sounds like a Job. Good for him! And that's right! God is still God and He is on the throne...so what can cancer do to us?

    Love you sweet sister-friend,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marisa,

    I will be praying for Dennis, too. His attitude is very encouraging.
    I hope you are feeling better and get some good rest this weekend.

    Love, Ernestine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Marisa,

    I see you added yourself as a follower of my blog, you cuttie!

    Love you,
    Ernestine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops…cutie…too hasty I am.

    Love,
    Ernestine :)

    ReplyDelete