Monday, December 29, 2008

WEEKEND REVIEW

Church performance, Was last Sunday Morning(I know I am a little behind) and my Addy did so wonderful...even though we really couldnt hear them!
The day after Christmas, we got snow...SNOW can you believe it, I pray and fasted for this and my wondeful father blessed us with SNOW!!

Christmas Morning...it took my sister and I hours beyond hours to wrap all the presents, and it took like 10 minutes for everyone to get done unwrapping them, Christmas started at 7am and it wasnt the kids who woke us up it was the other way around.


Christmas Eve...Santa unloading the good's.



Part of the family minus Aidan who was watching a movie when the picture was taken...Gabriel has the most puckered lips I have ever seen.
All in all it was a wonderful Christmas, we how ever are doing (trying) things differently next year, maybe California??? Let's try Disneyland on for size and maybe lego land? What is the point of buying the kids things that within days or even hours are broken or they lost interest? Family is more important, being together as a family doing things together as a family.
But it is just a thought out in the air for now.....God may have other plan's for us though!!!




2 comments:

  1. Dear Marisa,

    I think this is the first picture I have seen of you, how delightful, you darling girl!

    Wow, and all that snow, it is truly amazing! God is so kind to give us the desires of our hearts. Praise His holy name!

    Love you!!!
    Hope

    P.S.

    Did you get a chance to meet our Southern Housewife (http://hersoutherncharm.blogspot.com/ ) , new to the Biblical Submission study?

    She adores all the old-fashioned things as much as we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...great pic and I am so jealous that you had snow! We are still waiting for our first. I am sure that it will be here soon.

    Have a blessed New Year!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete