Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A YEAR IN REVIEW........be not forgotten

This year so many wonderful and terrific things happened this year that they will forever be memories in our mind and hearts.

I want to always call out to my God and Thank him for my family.....Thank God for the life that I live for him and for him dieing on the cross for me.
This Year began with me turning 26 in January, with 9 days later my wedding anniversary.
February: my Hubby and I and my sister went and saw Jeremy Camp in concert.....amazing.
March :the 6 of us headed out on our first vacation ever to Disneyland, we were hooked.
April: Mine and and my younger sister have our younger brother training for the marines.
May: Our little Gabriel turns a whopping 3...still has Blondie hair.
June :The 6 of us are pretty much spending every day in our pool due to the Hot Arizona weather.
July: My sweet sister has a rainy 22ND birthday.
August: My first born wonderful son Aidan started Kindergarten..and yes I cried my eyes out.
September: The 6 of us take another trip to Disneyland...I told you we were hooked.
October: We carved our pumpkins and enjoyed Halloween at church.
November :Had a quite calm and nice family dinner.
December: Christmas came and went and we had our very first snow fall ever!!
This next coming year, all I want is to have my walk to be closer to God, and to show my children the same walk, to build my marriage more in the eyes and direction of God.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Marisa,

    That is a wonderful goal for 2009!

    May God make us all ready for His kingdom.

    Love, Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat way to chronicle your family's events of this past year! Can't wait to continue on the WBS journey with everyone! Continued blessings in 2009! Happy New Year to you and your family! ♥ Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Sister,

    You are a wise woman for such a young age...I pray that your walk with the Lord will grow closer in 2009 as that is my desire as well.

    God Bless,

    Amanda B.

    ReplyDelete