Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THE SHOPPING IS SO DONE

This last Friday my husband and I did the inevitable, we went to Black Friday, here at our local Wal-mart. He went first to get the impossible things I mean the things that I know I probably didn't have a chance getting he came back with one thing.....the handheld leapster for only 30 bucks.
I went next at around 5:30 and it was a mad house, but was with me because I got in and out with in an hour and a half and I am proud to say I AM TOTALLY DONE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.

Go ahead get jealous......it's alright!
This year I started about a month early, like with the little things stocking stuffer's are already bought, and the wrapping paper...........Question why on earth do people spend a fortune on wrapping paper, when it is paper that gets ripped?
I hope I didn't offend anyone, but come on......wait I better stop and confess something I was going to buy the Christmas Story wrapping paper, you know the one with Ralphy...but I snapped out of it.............OK well I am trying to snap out of it!!

Already the inside of my house looks like a Christmas card and I love it, I may do the same with the house on the outside, but then there is the whole getting on the ladder thing, yes my husband should do it, but i might have a fit because i want to see what it looks like from the roof and then once I do I might faint because I am and I am not afraid of heights, it's just an ordeal that I am questioning and I think I keep rambling on and on because I am avoiding my house work. So I must stop here and wish everyone a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Marisa,

    Christmas time is such a joyful time. Thank you, God for sending Jesus! Thank you, Jesus, for dying for our sins so that we may go to live with you!

    I have had a difficult time getting to my computer. There is too much competition for it in this household. Sometimes I just have to finally kick someone else off. That does not sound pleasant, but a mother has to do what a mother has to do. I kick softly. :)

    Love,
    Ernestine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to be done? I'm reading this post late (like 2 days late!) because I was busy getting a lot of that kind of thing out of the way myself! Now I just look forward to doing the holiday baking with the kids when school gets out! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete