Thursday, December 18, 2008

STARTING IN THE YEAR 2009

Good day folks,
Today's post was sub post to be about Aidan's performance the other night, but my heart took a different turn and I am going to go with this post.

My sister and I are very faithful viewer's of Jon and Kate plus 8 every Monday, usually we miss it, but never fear I have DVR and we will watch it together Tuesday morning. The most recent episode on Monday, my heart and my sister's.... were broken after the show was over a tear or few were shed.

Then it spoke to me "Get involved".
They didn't do it for publicity but more for themselves.
They went and donated their time and love to the children at St. Jude's Hospital.
So starting this New Year that God will give us, there are no resolutions going to be made, but more of a challenge and a goal. Starting from January 1- December 1 I want money to raise and donated to the St. Jude's fund! Next Christmas it is all about giving to other's we have everything and more then what we need, and we are lucky, but there are family's out there going through fear, and hurt and sadness I am not saying that just because Marisa is going to do something everything will be different, We do not want a pat on the back for it, this is something that I want to do........I need to do this. You are all more then welcome to join and start in also, here is the web site to get acquainted with.

Please pray for these children and family's..............My God is BIGGER then any form of cancer or sickness!

www.tg.stjude.org

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Marisa,

    Many of us have more than we need. I am tired of Christmas presents. I think what you plan to do is a wonderful. I am going to check out this link to the St. Jude website.

    Love, Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Marisa that the Lord has burdened your heart for these. He works in you to will and do for His pleasure!

    I stopped by to say thank you for visiting my blog this year. I hope to get to know you and the others who follow my little blog in 2009. May the Lord bless you as you continue to serve and worship Him!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete