Monday, December 8, 2008

WEEKEND REVIEW

This weekend we had our annuel light parade........it lasted about 1 hour and it was freezing!
after the light parade we have a tradition of going house hunting to see the lights, this one was my favorite, I had to take a picture of it...little did I see the home owner waitong for me to take the picture so he could turn off the house (blush blush)

Back to the floats, our church was in there and it was awesome some where in here one of the pictures sits, they had the live nativity scene with a movie screen in the back playing the opening of the "Nativity Story"


here is proof that we were freezing, by the time we left, feet were frozen ,belly's were hungry, and it was time to go he had to make up some potty breaks that we over looked due to the occasion.



Awe yes here it is I know it wasn't the best of pictures but what can I say I am a house wife and a mother not a photographer.




2 comments:

  1. These are great pics! Thank you for sharing them with us sister!

    I LOVE seeing Christmas lights everywhere...just reminds me that Christmas IS Jesus...the LIGHT of the world. :-)

    Love you precious sister,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marisa,

    Wow! We have not gone out as a family looking at Christmas lights yet, but we are all looking forward to it. We usually take a box of Sees Chocolate Candy, and coffee.

    I wanted to tell you that I posted your wonderful awards that you emailed to me!
    Thank you, cute Marisa.

    I have a Friend Award, at my blog, that I want to pass on to you, and I also have a Sister Award if you care to have it.

    Love you!
    Ernestine :)

    ReplyDelete