Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TARDY TUESDAY

I found this in a old book, this was in the year of the 50's!
When I refound another magazine that had the same thing I took the test, and now a days a mother would make $1, 024.00 a week...gasp.and gasp some more.
People always tell me "How nice it is for you to be able to stay home". Yes I am very lucky but it is never a picinic in the park, like some might seem.

I lvoe my life, I never imagined it this way, but I love it.....
I knew I wanted to be a wife, but when I was younger I didnt see me down this road, but God never misleads his children.

I am trying to get mt year in review by tomarrow!!

I have alot of goals to write downa nd pray over for the New Year.

Have a blessed Day!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that a shame?! When I was teaching, I made more than twice that of today's amount, and you KNOW how underpaid those poor teachers are! Like you said, people would always tell me, "You only work half a year- you get summer, Christmas and a spring break. How hard could it be?!"

    I'd dare anyone to be a homemaker or a teacher for one week and see if they could handle it! They're very tough but important jobs, and someone has to do it! ;) MIght as well be people that He calls to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very thankful to be at home with my children. I always wanted to be a wife and a mother and am so thankful for the Lord blessing me with my husband and children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Marisa,

    Good post, I love being among the women who delight in being what God made them to be! It is the best job on God’s green earth!

    1 Chronicles 16:34
    O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

    Love, Hope :)

    ReplyDelete